Approx. Rs 90.00 / Piece
- Material: Non woven fabric polyethylene film
- Size: 6.0 cm X 7.0 cm
- Colour: White
- Resistant Type: Water Proof
We offer a wide range of IV Dressing
that consists of micro porous nonwoven fabric (Polyethylene film), medical hypo-allergenic adhesive and absorbent pads. These are mainly used to fix vein bleeding and all kinds of cannulae and infusion lines.
Made from high-quality woven cloth with mesh these IV dressing, IV transparent dressing and cannula fixation dressing make skin breathe properly and naturally, excreting water and air thus reducing the chances of infection. Total liberty of movements and improved conformance allowed due to gentle and thinner material for improved conformance. Reliable fixation enabled because of Hypoallergenic and proper viscidity characteristics and no viscosity of the absorbent pad with perforated polyethylene film, high absorbent, power, can absorb the effusion and it is power, can absorb the effusion and it is treated on the surface to avoid sticking on the wound. Monitoring allowed without the removal of the IV dressing or IV transparent dressing due to transparent film leading the insertion site under the center of dressing. The IV dressing is softly pressed around the insertion site and then the PE protective film from PU film layer is released.
Cannula fixator: cannula fixation dressing is a sterile adhesive dressing with a pad at the point of injection for the reliable cannula fixation. The dressing has an incision in the middle and at the end of the incision, there is a pad that is made from soft viscose, which does not conform to the point of injection. It is simple to use and offers safety and comfort as well as painless removal. It is acrylic adhesive coated and does not irritate the skin. It is individually packed in peel pouches and is E.O gas sterilized. Features:
- Made from soft and absorbent viscose fiber that is laminated with perforated polyethylene film, the dressing prevents the pad from adhering to the point of injection.
- The adhesive backing is made from non-woven, meshed aerated very elastic and compliant 100% polyester fiber
- The materials used do not irritate the skin and are hypoallergenic
- No traces of the adhesive remain on the skin after removal
- The dressing allows air and humidity to pass freely
- The I.V dressing fastens the tube firmly to the skin whilst the pad covers the point of injection thus, the dressing does not adhere to the point of injection
IV Dressing PU
Approx. Rs 500.00 / Piece
IV Dressing PU
- Colour: Transparent
- Material: Polyurethane film
- Size: 6.0 cm X 7.0 cm
- Resistant Type: Water Resistant
is Frame Style Adhesive polyurethane film Catheter Dressing is PU IV Transparent film that is specifically designed to meet the requirements of catheter fixation and to keep the catheter site dry. Being transparent, PU Frame Style dressing allows regular visual inspection for signs of infection or phlebitis without the need for dressing removal. Features
- Special design and construction for ported catheters
- Transparent and conformable
- High Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate film
- Grid Pattern Adhesive
- Individually packed in a peel pouch and sterilized by E.O gas
- Reduces risk of infection by preventing moisture accumulation: With a unique molecular structure, PU IV is significantly more permeable to water vapor than ordinary films. This film prevents the accumulation of moisture underneath the dressing that is associated with bacterial growth and hence reduces the risk of catheter-related infection.
- Greater patient comfort: PU IV is soft on patient's skin and does not cause irritation on the patient's skin. It is low allergy adhesive and is highly permeable preventing prevent skin maceration or irritation and result in improved patient comfort.
- Minimizes dressing changes: The higher permeability of PU IV keeps the skin dry, hence improving the dressing adherence and reducing the number of dressing changes
- Excellent catheter stability: PU IV films are extremely comfortable and allow the patient to move freely. Yet, it will remain firmly adhered around the catheter hub, ensuring excellent fixation.