Approx. Rs 350.00 / Roll
- Type: Single Sided
- Size: Customized
- Usage: Packaging , Sealing
- Material: Non-Cellulose plastic
- Color: Cream
consists of a non-cellulosic plastic backing material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side and green indicator stripes on the other side. The chemical indicator stripes turn from green to yellow after exposure to vapor hydrogen peroxide in sterilization processes which is a combination of vapor hydrogen peroxide and plasma commonly referred to as gas plasma. This sterilization indicator tape is used to secure wrapped packs that go into sterilizer and verify the packs that have been exposed to Hydrogen Peroxide. Indicator color does not fade when exposed to light.
The complete color change is a process of 15 to 20 minutes at 121/250 H in a gravity cycle and 6 minutes in both a 132/270H gravity and vacuum-assisted cycle. When completely processed the color changes from white to dark black.
This steam indicator tape is used to secure the packs that have been wrapped with woven, non-woven, treated woven, paper and paper/plastic wraps. After the sterilization process is complete, the tape can easily be removed and cleaned, with no adhesive residue.
Steam indicator tapes generally find application for immediate identification of the processed items while they also secure sterilization packs. Color change indicators are used to verify the exposure to the sterilization process.
Approx. Rs 350.00 / Roll
Steam and EO Integrator tape is used to monitor exposure to steam or EO conditions. The Intigrators consists of yellow indicator stripes and pressure-sensitive adhesive. When the steam sterilization is complete, the color of the indicator stripes will change from yellow to dark brown or black. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes and a temperature of 121° C/250° F in a gravity cycle. In 6 minutes and at 132° C/270° F gravity and vacuum-assisted cycle is complete. The chemical strips turn from pink to green after they have been exposed to the EO sterilization process.
Chemical Indicators Tape
Approx. Rs 280.00 / Piece
Our range of chemical indicators comply with ISO and ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140:2005 and provide information on sterilization conditions. In industrial sterilization processing, these indicators are used in conjunction with parametric release processes and provide objective monitoring of sterilization conditions that are completely independent of the sterilizer controls.
- Class 1 Process Indicators : They provide immediate identification of processed goods. They are used for ethylene oxide, moist heat, dry heat and vapor phase hydrogen peroxide
- Class 2 Chemical Indicators : They are for special tests
- Class 4 Multi- variable Indicators : These indicators find application in dry heat sterilization change from tan to black within 5 minutes at 170° C (340° F) during exposure to dry heat
- Class 5 Chemical Integrating Indicators : These chemicals indicators react to all critical variable of the sterilization process.